Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Business Systems

I found so many business systems that are relevant to what I want to do with my letterhead and business card designs.


The first one I found was for a company called, "Kids on the Move Shuttle Service". This company's service is not only similar to Kiddy Pool, but its letterhead is friendly and filled with energy. The aesthetics of this letterhead is not exactly what I want to do, but the physical feeling you get from looking at it is something I would like to incorporate into my design. I want it to have a high energy, and have it be colorful, yet professional.


The second business system I found was the Pomegranate Center. This company has absolutely nothing to do with mine, but the aesthetic is very calming. The majority of my letters are going to be sent out to parents so they can sign their children up for this service therefore a calming and professional look to my letterhead, business cards, etc. would be a good aesthetic to incorporate into my design. Also, I loved the paper used for this! Because carpooling is an eco-friendly act, I would like to use a cream-colored/sustainable looking paper (like paper bags).


Another business system I found was for a company named "Value Holidays". Similar to that of the Pomegranate Center's, Value Holiday's design also has a cream-colored paper. I love this aesthetic! It's so great! Also, I enjoy the blown up picture in the background. I thought that this could be integrated into my design by blowing up my car or frog illustration. I think this could possibly work really well if I did it effectively!

That's all for now! :-)

1 comment:

Angela Wang said...

Good examples– I encourage you to try and find less conventional business systems that might provide inspiration for your particular pieces. As I remember, they weren't as typical as biz card/letterhead/envelope, right?