Sunday, November 16, 2008

Final Business System

Hey Everyone-

So I'm all done with my business system...for now. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with how everything turned out. I had a lot of issues with printing and had to revise and revise so it would print out correctly/how I wanted it to look on paper. I know there were a lot of contemplation about how/if my frog/car illustrations and leaf/collage background meshed well together, but I ended up liking the aesthetic of the collage for a couple reasons. To me a collage represents scrapbooking, which could be a very good relationship for parents viewing my mailer. They could relate it to a very friendly and recognizable hobby as well as realizing its a company built with trust. Also, the bright colors are very energetic, which worked well with my characters. I'm anxious to hear what people have to say during critique. Well, that's all for now...take a look and see ya tomorrow morning!




No comments: